Our ServicesEPI is staffed with a dedicated team of multi-state, licensed Professional Engineers and diversified expert consultants. We continue to offer a growing selection of engineering and forensic services to law firms, insurance companies, and public and private sectors of industry.
Registered Professional Engineers:
- Multi-state professional registrations by examination & experience.
- Engineers with patented inventions.
- Mechanical, Marine, Structural, & other disciplines.
- Technical authors of papers, manuals & publications.
- Provide highly qualified technical guidance & assistance.
- Servicing private industry, law firms & insurance companies.
Engineers with Real World Experience:
- Average of 25 years of industry experience.
- Project management, safety consulting, equipment design & evaluation.
- Stress analysis, failure analysis, accident reconstruction & testing.
- Code compliance, patent & trade secrets, quality assurance & control.
- Industry Standards, operating methods, tools & manufacturing processes.
Independent Technical Engineering Consulting Services:
- Marine hull, cargo & pollution matters, vessel grounding.
- Jones Act Seaman, commercial & recreational fishing vessels.
- Gas exploration, production & refining, transmission & transportation.
- Fires and Explosions
- Metallurgy & Materials
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
Engineers with Deposition & Trial Experience:
- Expert witnesses for both plaintiff & defense related matters.
- Extensive deposition and trial experience.
- Accident reconstruction, forensic engineering, independent consulting.
- Patent evaluation & infringement.
- Courtroom presentations, computer graphics & models.